Innovasub works to protect the privacy of personal data in order to ensure that users can benefit from the services safely and completely. As with most websites, it will be referred to as www.Innovasub.com (“Site”); Encrypted cookies are used to carry out analytical activities on the site, to track visitor usage habits, and to keep short data for temporary transactions.
What is “Cookie” ?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device or network server via browsers by the websites you visit. Cookies are created by servers associated with the website you are visiting. In this way, the server can understand when the visitor visits the same site. Cookies do not contain personal data about visitors, such as name, gender or address.
Which Cookies Are Used?
Cookies can be categorized in terms of their owner, lifetime and intended use:
- Site cookies and third-party Cookies are used, depending on the party placing the cookie. While cookies on our site are created by Innovasub, third-party cookies are managed by different companies in cooperation with Innovasub.
- Session cookies and permanent cookies are used according to the duration of the activity. Session cookies are deleted when the visitor leaves our site, while persistent cookies may remain on the visitors' devices for various periods of time, depending on the area of use.
- According to usage purposes, technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used on our site.
Why Are Cookies Used?
On the website, cookies are used for the following purposes:
To analyze our site and to increase the performance of our site. For example, the integration of different servers running on the site, determining the number of visitors to our site, adjusting performance settings or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
To increase the functionality of our site and to provide ease of use. For example, sharing on third-party social media channels through our site is remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to our site.
To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, visitors receive support requests related to their interests through the pages and services they view.
How Can You Manage Your Cookie Preferences?
Innovasub attaches great importance to allowing users to use their preferences on their personal data. However, preference management is not possible for some Cookies that are mandatory for the site to work. We would also like to remind you that if some Cookies are turned off, various functions of the site will not work.
Information on how to manage the preferences for Cookies used on our site is as follows:
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through YOUR ONLINE CHOICES.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies via mobile devices.
Which Rights Do You Have?
In accordance with the relevant article of the Personal Data Protection Law, visitors can apply to Innovasub,
- To Learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- To request information about it, if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose
- To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated, although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and to request the notification of the transaction made within this scope to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person, provided that the processed data is analyzed through automated systems,
- In the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
Although it is essential not to charge any fee for the requests, Innovasub reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.