Nixie is the new, easy and light compact equipment with a complete outfit ready to dive.
It’s suitable to be used on small boats, yachts, cruises, or in diving schools for various purposes that would include shallow diving, small boat surveys, emergencies, etc. The compact configuration offers the best solution for storage, fast and practical deployment.
Nixie comes with a ready-to-wear vest connected to a backpack that contains the diving tank, regulator, and buoyancy compensator inside. It is also equipped with a second stage regulator, BC hose, and pressure gauge that is outside of the backpack and can be used as a regular SCUBA pack.
The user can easily wear the vest and use the pack whenever it is required. Weight pockets are ready to be filled for optimal buoyancy and trim.
- Double PVC net pack
- Soft back-board with 5 mm (0.2 inch) Elastolen providing high comfort
- Shoulder-straps 40 mm (1.57 inch) belt with adjustable fastener
- 50 mm (1.97 inch) comfortable form-fit waist band with fastener
- Weight pockets
- Shoulder-flaps fixing hoses
- Cylinder locator support with fixing belt
- 100 mm (3.9 inch) Velcro with fixing inflatable neoprene
- Inflatable jacket with inflator and overpressure valve
- Aluminum or Composite Cylinder options (A and C Series)
- 3-5 lt/200 Bar (20-50 cuft) capacity for A series
- Light weight composite tank option with 4,7lt/300 bar (45 cuft) capacity for C series
- Pressure gauge
- 10 mm (0.39 inch) nylon zip fastener
- Regulator with high pressure hose for pressure gauge and one 2nd stage regulator with quick engage
- Carrying handle
- Weight 5 kg (11 lb) without tank, 9 kg (20 lb) with 3 lt (20 cu ft) aluminum tank
- Dimensions 55x40x14cm (21.6X15.75X5.51 inches)